Greek Yoghurt and Mixed Berry Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Servings: 4 people
- 1.86 cups white self raising flour
- 1.86 teaspoons baking powder
- 1.86 tablespoons raw sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil, melted
- 0.93 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 0.93 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 0.93 cup milk
- 0.31 cup fresh (or frozen) Westerway Berries raspberries
- 0.31 cup fresh (or frozen) Westerway Berries blueberries
- 0.23 cup dark/semi-sweet chocolate chips
Win Father’s Day breakfast with our Greek yoghurt, mixed berry & chocolate chip pancake recipe.
- Combine together all dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl and whisk. Set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, combine together the eggs, oil, vanilla and yogurt. Whisk well until creamy and smooth. Add the milk, and mix until combined.
- Pour the yoghurt mixture over the dry ingredients and stir slowly and gently with a wooden spoon until batter is just combined. The batter won’t be smooth. Don’t worry about any lumps. Fold the berries and the chocolate chips through the batter, being gentle again, not to break the berries.
- Heat a pan/griddle on medium heat and spray with cooking oil spray, spreading it out evenly with your spatula. Using a ladle or 1/4 cup measuring cup, pour batter onto pan to make pancakes. When batter is on the pan, spread it out a little with the back of your spoon to shape them.
- Cook them for about 3-4 minutes, and check the underside before flipping. If golden, flip and cook for a further 2-3 minutes, or until cooked through. Bubbles don’t form on these due to thickness. Repeat with remaining batter.
- To serve, dust with a little icing sugar and top with extra berries!
Share this recipe: