Cheesy Roasted Winter Vegetable Gnocchi
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 25 mins
- Servings: 4 people
- 500g pumpkin, peeled, seeded, cut into 2cm pieces
- 250g Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon chopped sage leaves
- 1 tablespoon Maggie Beer Oil Extra Virgin Olive
- 350g Passion Pasta Gnocchi Plain
- 1/4 cup cream
- 50g Blue Cow Blue, crumbled
- 150g Blue Cow Italian Style Bocconcini, torn into chunks
Bring warmth to winter with our favourite cheese and roasted vegetable pasta bake recipe.
- Place pumpkin, sprouts, onion and sage in an 35cm x 28cm roasting dish. Drizzle with oil and season. Toss to coat and arrange in a single layer. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook gnocchi in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 2 minutes or until tender and they rise to the surface. Transfer with a slotted spoon to roasting dish. Drizzle with cream and top with cheeses. Place under a hot grill for 2 minutes or until cheese melts and is golden. Serve immediately.
Share this recipe: