Artichoke & Spinach Dip
- 340g bottled marinated artichokes
- 250g thawed frozen chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup (120g) sour cream
- 1/4 cup (75g) mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup (60g) coarsely grated Pecorino Romano Cappato Nero
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
A fast AFL Grand Final dip using Pecorino Romano.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Rinse and drain artichokes; chop coarsely.
- Combine artichokes with spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, kefalotyri cheese and garlic in medium bowl. Transfer mixture to 2-cup (500ml) ovenproof dish; bake, covered, for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Share this recipe: